Your opinion is valuable always remember the old saying a closed mouth doesn't get feed if you feel strongly about anything speak on it.
- a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
- a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
- the formal expression of a professional judgment:to ask for a second medical opinion.
- Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
- a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.