Once we realize that we are stronger as a whole then we are divided then our communities
will grow stronger because financially we run the world but our communities tend to struggle
- a social group of any size whose members reside ina specific locality, share government, and oftenhave a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other groupsharing common characteristics or interests andperceived or perceiving itself as distinct in somerespect from the larger society within which it exists(usually preceded by the ): the businesscommunity; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing commoninterests or a common heritage: the community ofWestern Europe.
- Ecclesiastical . a group of men or women leading acommon life according to a rule.