Seems like it's just a word in the dictionary
- the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.
- rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason: to complain with justice.
- the moral principle determining just conduct.
- conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.
- the administering of deserved punishment or reward.
- the maintenance or administration of what is just by law, as by judicial or other proceedings: a court of justice.