If the United States of America made College free in all 50 states imagine how much the economy would thrive. Just think about everyone you know that has went to college and even graduated from college how many of them are in debt and struggling now imagine if that debt was nonexistent. How would our economy look?
- an institution of higher learning, especially one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Compareuniversity.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.