It's funny how when we think of the word ghetto it's only associated with black culture.
- a section of a city, especially a thickly populated slum area, inhabited predominantly by members of an ethnic or other minority group, often as a result of social or economic restrictions, pressures, or hardships.
- (formerly, in most European countries) a section of a city in which all Jews were required to live.
- a section predominantly inhabited by Jews.
- any mode of living, working, etc., that results from stereotyping or biased treatment: job ghettos for women; ghettos for the elderly.
- pertaining to or characteristic of life in a ghetto or the people who live there: ghetto culture.