Power is something we all have but how we use it varies from person to person
- ability to do or act; capability of doing oraccomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of powerin Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act; strength;might; force.
- the possession of control or command over others;authority; ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the governmentof a country, state, etc.: They attained power byoverthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power ofattorney.
- delegated authority; authority granted to a personor persons in a particular office or capacity: thepowers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legalauthority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercisesauthority or influence.