We all care about something. It's time to care about strangers no matter what nationality or religion!
- a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.:Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution: She devotes great care to her work.
- protection; charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- grief; suffering; sorrow.