We're losing generations every day in our poor and impoverished communities I just hope and poor that one day we realize how much damage we're doing to ourselves and one day we stand strong together as ONE
- the entire body of individuals born and living at about the same time: the postwar generation.
- the term of years, roughly 30 among human beings, accepted as the average period between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring.
- a group of individuals, most of whom are the same approximate age, having similar ideas, problems, attitudes, etc. Compare Beat Generation, Lost Generation.
- a group of individuals belonging to a specific category at the same time: Chaplin belonged to the generation of silent-screen stars.
- a single step in natural descent, as of human beings, animals, or plants.