Power in numbers just think of the quote "It takes a village to raise a child" it takes the community
to save the community.
— verb (used with object)
- to lift up; raise; elevate.
- to improve socially, culturally, morally, or the like: to uplift downtrodden and deprived peoples.
- to exalt emotionally or spiritually.
— verb (used without object)
- to become uplifted.
- an act of lifting up or raising; elevation.
- the process or work of improving, as socially, intellectually, or morally.
- emotional or spiritual exaltation.
- a brassiere.
- Geology . an upheaval.