Now we know all police are not asshole but the ones that are tend to out weight the good cops
Fuck12 but that's everyday
- Also called police force. an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws.
- ( used with a plural verb ) members of such a force: Several police are patrolling the neighborhood.
- the regulation and control of a community, especially for the maintenance of public order, safety, health, morals, etc.
- the department of the government concerned with this, especially with the maintenance of order.
- any body of people officially maintained or employed to keep order, enforce regulations, etc.
- people who seek to regulate a specified activity, practice, etc.: the language police.
- Military .
- the cleaning and keeping clean of a camp, post, station, etc.
- the condition of a camp, post, station, etc., with reference to cleanliness.
— verb (used with object), po·liced, po·lic·ing.
- to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.
- Military . to clean and keep clean (a camp, post, etc.)