We all make mistakes but if we don't learn and take heed to the lesson hidden in the mistake
we've made how can we stop our kids and the people we love from making those same mistakes
- an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgment caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.
- a misunderstanding or misconception.
— verb (used with object), mis·took, mis·tak·en, mis·tak·ing.
- to regard or identify wrongly as something or someone else: I mistook him for the mayor.
- to understand, interpret, or evaluate wrongly; misunderstand; misinterpret.
— verb (used without object), mis·took, mis·tak·en, mis·tak·ing.
- to be in error.
- and no mistake, for certain; surely: He's an honorable person, and no mistake.