We may not be directly affected by the choices we make on a daily basis but bad decisions are just like karma it's surely going to come back around so think before you choose to do something that might affect a friend a family member or yourself.
- an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
- the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The child had no choice about going to school.
- the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: This book is my choice. He is one of many choices for the award.
- an alternative: There is another choice.
- an abundance or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of candidates.
- something that is preferred or preferable to others; the best part of something: Mare's Nest is the choice in the sixth race.
- a carefully selected supply: This restaurant has a fine choice of wines.
- a choice grade of beef.
— adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
- worthy of being chosen; excellent; superior.
- carefully selected: choice words.
- (in the grading of beef in the U.S.) rated between prime and good