You got a brain use it.
— verb (used without object), thought, think·ing.
- to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.
- to employ one's mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation: Think carefully before you begin.
- to have a certain thing as the subject of one's thoughts: I was thinking about you. We could think of nothing else.
- to call something to one's conscious mind: I couldn't think of his phone number.
- to consider something as a possible action, choice, etc.: She thought about cutting her hair.
- to invent or conceive of something: We thought of a new plan.
- to have consideration or regard for someone: Think of others first.
- to esteem a person or thing as indicated: to think badly of someone.
- to have a belief or opinion as indicated: I think so.
- (of a device or machine, especially a computer) to use artificial intelligence to perform an activity analogous to human thought.
— verb (used with object), thought, think·ing.
- to have or form in the mind as an idea, conception, etc